Today I will share several university scholarships that you can apply to study abroad. In this post, I will mention both partial and full scholarships which cover tuition fees, living expenses, or both. Some universities will fund your study and living costs, but some of them will just cover either tuition or living expenses only. And in this post, the scholarship will only focus on master's degree scholarship. I will just give the list and brief information about the amount of the scholarship and the link, you need to read the entire information on the websites, please read carefully, because some scholarships are just eligible for certain countries.
I will divide the scholarship based on region, like Asian, European, etc. The scholarships listed below are just based on my own research, if you have more information about other scholarships you can leave it on comment and I will regularly update this post.
I will start from Asian countries, there are many universities in the Asian region which offer scholarships for international students specifically for master degree and doctoral studies, some universities in Korea and Japan also offer scholarships for integrated Master-PhD degree program. Many universities offer a huge amount of scholarships, moreover if it is related to research degree programs.
- KAIST university scholarship: Full tuition fee + 350.000 KRW/month for living expenses. Website: KAIST Scholarship
- SNU Global Scholarship: Full tuition fee + 1.200.000 KRW/month + Airfare or Free tuition fee only. Website SNU scholarship
- SNU Scholarship for excellent foreign student: Full tuition fee + 500.000 KRW/month, Website: SNU Scholarship
- UNIST university scholarship: Full tuition fee + 9.600.000 KRW/year stipend. Website: UNIST scholarship
- UST scholarship for international student : Full tuition fee + 1.200.000 KRW/month. Website: UST scholarship
- Ewha Women University Global Partnership Program: Full tuition fee + housing fee + stipend. Website: EGPP
- NTHU International Student scholarship: Tuition fee waiver + 5000 NTD/month. Website: NTHU scholarship
- NTUST scholarship: May include tuition fee waiver + 12.000/9.000 NTD per month for stipend. Website: NTUST scholarship
Actually, they are not university scholarships but I will include them here.
- NUS MBA ASEAN scholarship: Tuition fee waiver. Website: NUS MBA scholarship
- NTU MBA scholarship: Tuition fee + $1.350 stipend. Website: NTU scholarship
Europe is one of the most favorite destinations for international students. Here are some scholarships you can apply to study in Europe. I just mention several countries, because I am not researching for all European countries.
- Justus & Louise Van Effen Excellence TU Delft Scholarship: 30.000 Euro per year to cover tuition fee and living cost. Website: TU Delft scholarship
- TU Delft Faculty Scholarship: Full tuition fee + living expenses (amount not specified). Website: TU Delft scholarship
- TU Eindhoven ALSP scholarship: Tuition fee waiver + 5000 euro/year. Website: TU Eindhoven Scholarship
- Maastricht University Holland High Potential Scholarship Program: 29.000 euro/year to cover tuition fee + living cost. Website: Maastricht HHP
- University of Groningen Erick Bleumink Fund scholarship: Tuition fee + international travel+ subsistence + health insurance. Website: Groningen EBF
- University of Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship: 25.000 euro/year to cover tuition fees and living expenses. Website: AES
- VU Amsterdam Fellowship Program: Tuition fee waiver. Website: UVA Scholarship
- University of Twente scholarship: 3000 euro- 22.000 euro per year. Website: UTS scholarship
- Utrecht Excellence scholarship: Tuition fee or Tuition fee + 11.000/year for living expenses. Website: Utrecht Scholarship
- Radboud University Scholarship: Tuition fee waiver + 10.800/year living costs. Website: Radboud Scholarship
- Aarhus University (Danish state scholarship): Tuition fee + living expenses. Website: Aarhus scholarship
- Southern Denmark University (Danish state scholarship): Tuition fee + living expenses. Website: SDU scholarship
- Copenhagen Business School scholarship (Danish state scholarship): Tuition fee + 7000 DKK for living expenses. Website: CBS scholarship
- ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship: Tuition fee waiver + CHF 12.000 or CHF 7.500 / semester for stipend. Website: ETH scholarship
- University of Laussane scholarship: CHF 1.600/month. Website: UNIL scholarship
- EPFL Excellence Fellowship: CHF 8.000/semester. Website: EPFL scholarship
- Oxford Clarendon scholarship: Tuition fee + living cost. Website: Oxford scholarship
- Gates Cambridge Scholarship: Tuition fee + living cost + airfare + visa. Website: Gates Cambridge
- Beit Trust — University of Leeds Scholarships 2021 University of Leeds: Tuition Fee + living cost+ Airfare. Website: University of Leeds Scholarship
- Allan and Nesta Fergusson Charitable Trust University of Sheffield: Tuition Fee + living cost. Website: University of Sheffield Scholarship
- Edinburgh Global Online Scholarship: Tuition fee waiver. Website: Edinburgh Scholarship
- Politecnico di Milano Merit-Based scholarship: Tuition fee waiver + 10.000 euro or 5.000 euro/year or tuition fee waiver only. Website: Polimi Scholarship
- University of Padova/Padua International Excellence Scholarship: Tuition fee waiver + 8.000 euro/year. Website: Uni Padua Scholarship
- University of Helsinki Scholarship: Tuition fee + 10.000 euro/year or tuition fee only. Website: University of Helsinki Scholarship
Some German universities do not ask for tuition fees, but students need to pay a contribution fee with amount around 300 euro each semester. Here some universities which do not charge tuition fees. You also need to check each study program in the universities, free tuition fees sometimes not apply to all study programs.
- University of Munster
- RWTH Aachen University
- Humboldt University of Berlin
- University of Stuttgart
- And many more….
- Stanford University Knight Hennessy Scholarships: Tuition fees + Stipend + Travel Grant. Website: Knight Hennessy Scholarships
Australia and NZ
Most universities will offer scholarships under the research training program (RTP) schema. You can check the information on the university websites.